Vashon Island Ultramarathon & Trail Run kindly requests your help!
Managed entirely by volunteers, this event happens only with the generous support of many individuals. Opportunities to help out are plentiful and varied. They include:
- Trail clearing (in the days and weeks preceeding the event)
- Trail Marking (Friday before)
- Race packet assembly (a day or two before the event)
- Set up (6-8-30 am)
- Packet pick-up (7-8 am)
- Aid station support (morning and afternoon shifts)
- Course support (morning and afternoon shifts)
- BBQ set up and service (from 9 am)
- Course sweep (10 miles, starting at 4 pm)
- Break down (5-7 pm)
All volunteers receive the following:
*snack sack w/water
*post-race BBQ meal
*50% off coupon for one technical race shirt, redeemable on race day
*an ultra good time
Interested in being a volunteer for this year’s event?
Email us your job preference(s) and time availability.